Desert Bound 2020 Update

In these challenging times, the Arizona Shibari Studio and Desert Bound team are committed to the safety of our community. We are keeping a close eye on the COVID-19 pandemic and have postponed all of our local classes.

Based on the patterns of infection across the world so far, as well as the ongoing work to develop a vaccine and effective treatments for those ill with the virus, we anticipate that by July we will be able to safely proceed with Desert Bound. If you are ill or unable to attend and the convention proceeds in July, we will fully refund your tickets at that time.

We wish the best of health to all of you. Please adhere to the principle of social distancing at this time and help us all slow the spread!

Leave a Comment